Sponsor A Child
Aberdeen Village is nestled on the banks of Manyame Dam west of Harare, the capital city of Zimbabwe. It is home to 200 children, many of which are orphans. Sunshine Spaces is traveling to Zimbabwe in July 2019 to bring some sunshine to the lives of these children and we need your help.
Your monthly gift of $40 will give your sponsored child access to life-changing benefits, like
- education (school fees, supplies and exams paid for),
- a community center that provides a safe environment for them outside of school hours
- a daycare/preschool for those under school age.
- a sports program cultivating leadership and community.
- Additional support for the local school by replacing the roof and much needed supplies.
As a sponsor, you’ll be able to see your impact firsthand through letters and photos from your child. You can even visit!
In addition, we have now opened a new way to send your support to the Aberdeen Village. We are now looking for 200 sponsors to commit to sending $20/month for 12 months! Help us feed our village, Click here!
Sponsor Sharlom and help her achieve her dream of becoming a dancer.
Sharlom lives with her Granny. Her mother can't take care of her because she has a brain problem and her father has never been in her life. Granny works as a farm worker and earns $82 a month. She looks after several kids. Sponsor Sharlom and help her go to school and become a dancer. She loves to dance.
Sunshine Spaces is an IRS 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization committed to connecting our community.