Sponsor A Child
Aberdeen Village is nestled on the banks of Manyame Dam west of Harare, the capital city of Zimbabwe. It is home to 200 children, many of which are orphans. Sunshine Spaces is traveling to Zimbabwe in July 2019 to bring some sunshine to the lives of these children and we need your help.
Your monthly gift of $40 will give your sponsored child access to life-changing benefits, like
- education (school fees, supplies and exams paid for),
- a community center that provides a safe environment for them outside of school hours
- a daycare/preschool for those under school age.
- a sports program cultivating leadership and community.
- Additional support for the local school by replacing the roof and much needed supplies.
As a sponsor, you’ll be able to see your impact firsthand through letters and photos from your child. You can even visit!
In addition, we have now opened a new way to send your support to the Aberdeen Village. We are now looking for 200 sponsors to commit to sending $20/month for 12 months! Help us feed our village, Click here!
Nosta and Nomatter (Twins)
Sponsor Nosta and Nomatter (twins) and help their dreams of becoming a nurses
Nosta and Nomatter (Twins) live their mother in Aberdeen Village with her 1 sibling and dream of being nurses. A sponsorship for them both would pay for their schooling and help give them hope for a future. Their dad died in a car accident when they were 3 months old leaving their mom to support the family of 4 on $82 a month (US).
Sunshine Spaces is an IRS 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization committed to connecting our community.